FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70. You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
2. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
3. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. You can use any of them, but our website builder is free.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for your websites.
8. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
9. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept payments by check
10. Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
11. I ordered a template but haven't received the download information.
In this case please contact us.
12. I was billed twice. I received 2 emails from merchant
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department.
13. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
14. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
The template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
15. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
Please visit our template
Help Center Section to get detailed information. Note - Our
16. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with VodaHost ColdEdit, Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the 'sources available' field in the template preview window.
17. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
18. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
19. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Macromedia FlashTM to edit animated part of the template. Please visit the site of the developer: http://www.macromedia.com/software/
20. When I try to open the flash fla file, I get an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please install Flash MX to edit this file or get in touch with our support personnel to have the file converted to appropriate version.
21. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited only with Macromedia FlashTM
22. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
23. I was wondering if you could give me the contact info for a particular designer?
Sorry, our corporate policy prohibits direct contacts with contractually oblidged designers.
24. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. Mind that when you purchase the template with ordinary or exclusive license you're entitled to create only one project (one domain name).
25. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.